Member Login

Become a Member

Currently Online
Junior
craighoops

Re: WTF!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO SHARI SHIMA!!!

It looks to me like she's battling Cancer or something-something very serious. I think she's really sick-seriously ill. Speaking of WTF, hey you guys, and the MODS on this site really need to CHECK yourselves man. That's someone's daughter..or sister. This is Hawaii, and you need to stick your dong in a wall outlet and get a grip.

*Dont RAG on another person for looking sickly like that-she probably IS seriously ill, and I give her credit for doing her best. Look it's CLEAR something's wrong with her guys...remember where you're from, and give her some Aloha and your well wishes and Prayers. What's really SAD is that this even has to be said.
Sophomore
runandgunner

craighoops wrote: It looks to me like she's battling Cancer or something-something very serious. I think she's really sick-seriously ill. Speaking of WTF, hey you guys, and the MODS on this site really need to CHECK yourselves man. That's someone's daughter..or sister. This is Hawaii, and you need to stick your dong in a wall outlet and get a grip.

*Dont RAG on another person for looking sickly like that-she probably IS seriously ill, and I give her credit for doing her best. Look it's CLEAR something's wrong with her guys...remember where you're from, and give her some Aloha and your well wishes and Prayers. What's really SAD is that this even has to be said.

espn dat you?

seriously no one wishes her any ill, all this fits under the rubric of banter - rough banter but banter nonetheless....don't expect pcness on the whatevahs forum...theres enough that view that as a formof censorship...

anyway the dong in the wall socket thing ...interesting ...have you tried it ....how'd you get it to fit? pencil sharpener?...but then again how'd you get it to fit?  what was it like? 
Sophomore
greenBALLS

craighoops wrote: It looks to me like she's battling Cancer or something-something very serious. I think she's really sick-seriously ill. Speaking of WTF, hey you guys, and the MODS on this site really need to CHECK yourselves man. That's someone's daughter..or sister. This is Hawaii, and you need to stick your dong in a wall outlet and get a grip.

Shari Shima get AIDS.  I wish her well!  But if she no mo AIDS, I still wish her well.  WTF!  Even if she had AIDS, I would still do her!!!
Junior
borja808

this thread shows that Shari is appreciated...
Junior
goboroot

yeah she did look good last night, the best i saw her in months.  I'm guessing she either had some emotional problems (panic or anxiety attacks or deprression) and was put on anti-depressants.  Those meds will take you out of the lime light for a few months. 

hope she's feelin' better

Sophomore
SAWarrior

Someone needs to go to the Sports Hawaii site where everything is PEACHY!
Junior
borja808

Shari has been looking well the last few times i've seen her on TV  
Sophomore
runandgunner

greenBALLS wrote:

*Dont RAGon another person for looking sickly like that-she probably IS seriously ill, and I give her credit for doing her best. Look it's CLEAR something's wrong with her guys...remember where you're from, and give her some Aloha and your well wishes and Prayers.What's really SAD is that this even has to be said.

Shari Shima get AIDS.  I wish her well!  But if she no mo AIDS, I still wish her well.  WTF!  Even if she had AIDS, I would still do her!!!

Sophomore
runandgunner

no wonder "green balls" 
Junior
AJfan

runandgunner wrote:
greenBALLS wrote:

*Dont RAG on another person for looking sickly like that-she probably IS seriously ill, and I give her credit for doing her best. Look it's CLEAR something's wrong with her guys...remember where you'refrom, and give her some Aloha and your well wishes and Prayers. What's really SAD is that this even has to be said.

And you call me the horndog?  greenBALLS would do her even if she had AIDS. 
Photobucket